Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) also known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is one method used for increasing your website traffic by purchasing search engine ad space. SEM is a short-term strategy used to get high search engine visibility for related keywords in a short period of time and can be a powerful tool when combined with a long-term strategy of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
At iPitCrew our core competency is in creating complimenting SEO and SEM strategies with surgical precision to maximize your ROI. We don’t just say we are focused on ROI, at iPitCrew we track and measure everything to prove it! We provide comprehensive, completely transparent, independent third party campaign performance and call tracking analytics for monthly review. We do the heavy lifting so you can focus on what is most important, running a successful business!
Mobile Marketing is an integral part of our Paid Search Advertising strategy.
Our SEM strategies can be customized to any combination of:
- Behavioral Targeting
- Mobile Search Marketing
- Video Ad Roll
- Retargeting and Site Remarketing
- Display Advertising
- Paid Social Advertising
Top 10 Benefits of iPitCrew Search Engine Marketing
The Internet is a large wealth of resources that can be utilized for your dealership. If you haven’t considered using it to market your company, then now may be the right to take a chance. If you’re looking for someone to help you get the ball rolling, you should try iPitCrew search engine marketing as a starting point. Here are a few of the benefits you can gain by joining their team.
1) Visibility: Internet search engines are a great method of advertisement placement. Searching for information is the top-most reason people use the Internet.
2) Target Your Consumer: Useful tools will help determine where to place your ads to be most effective. If people have been looking at dealerships in their web history, then your ads will show up to them.
3) Choose Your Name: Making use of your website’s domain name is a great way to improve traffic to your site. Choosing one that reflects your business can help increase views.
4) Business Context: Understand how your company fits into the greater marketplace, and how you can better fill niches that might be underrepresented.
5) Go Mobile: Not everyone uses a computer to search the net. Increase you views by putting you ads on many of the major mobile search engine apps.
6) Pay-Per-Call: As an alternative to pay-per-click, you can have call services that allow consumers to connect directly with you at your place of business.
7) Videos: Add commercials or presentations to your advertisements to promote sales and deals you currently have running.
8) On Screen Displays: Add simple banners and pictures with the information you want your consumers to know about.
9) Social Site Integration: Include your ad buys on popular social networks to increase your audience.
10) Accurately Assess Your Campaign: Get full details about what is working for you, and what is not. Make changes to your current strategies by targeting an audience or switch to another audience demo entirely.
Simple solutions for your marketing problems are what you’ll have when you choose iCrew marketing to assist you in opening up a whole new world of advertisement.
Want to give iPitCrew search engine marketing a try? Contact iPitCrew at online,