iTorque: Video Search Engine Optimization
iTorque : Video Search Engine Optimization
Video Search Engine Optimization (VSEO) is applying many of the SEO principles to online Videos. Videos are beating websites to the top of the search results in a matter of hours. We can help you implement your current video strategy right now.
- “Internet video is 50X’s more likely to come up in the TOP TEN on search engines.” (Forrester Research)
- “U.S. Internet users viewed a record 14.3 billion online videos during [December], representing an increase of 13 percent versus the previous month.”
- “Nearly 150 million U.S. Internet users watched an average of 96 videos per viewer in December .”
- “78.5 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.”
- “Search query volume on the five core search engines increased 21 percent in 2008 from the previous year.”
- “Online video viewing accounted for 12.5 percent of Americans’ total time spent on the Internet in November 2008, up from 8.5 percent the previous year.”
- “U.S. Internet users viewed a total of 4.5 trillion display ads during the past twelve months, with the average person viewing more than 2,000 ads per month.” (Source: comScore, Feb. 2008)
- “80% of web users have watched a video ad online, 52% took action after viewing the ad. 15% visited the store and 12% made a purchase” (Source: Yellow Pages)
- 97% of Internet users in the US use the internet to shop” (Source: NPD Group)
Don’t let another customer go without proper follow-up.
Call 1(877) 94 1CREW (2739) for free no hassle consultation.